Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cloth Diapering Journey #2

We are still using a mixture of disposables & cloth diapers. So things have been messy, but only just a little. Not big enough to turn me away from these cute cloth diapers!  I have found my favorite brand: Grovia AI2. They have snap in liners and extremely cute shells. It's so easy to unsnap a dirty one and snap in a new one and go! The only thing is that the liners themselves are around $18 for two, but that is what I want more of, if I ever have any more money, haha.
Here are some pictures:

This is my entire "stash" of cloth diapers so far...


Anna in the Grovia diaper....airplanes ;)




This diaper is called a "Little Joey", it's for Sammy because it's a newborn-sized diaper. It's so cute and so soft. It even has a snap there in the middle for the umbilical cord. 




Also, I have started washing all my diapers in the "Rockin' Green" laundry detergent. It seems to work just fine, but I think when it's all gone I won't be purchasing anymore...It's just too expensive. I need to look into a more budget-friendly option!

No comments: